Sunday, April 28, 2013

"She is real, flawed, practical and not intelligent. When I got into this relationship, I was getting into a fling with a beautiful girl not realising that in reality she was a full pati parmeshwar kind of person......... I abuse and get aggressive with the woman I love and always throw my tantrums with her. I guess that is what she likes about me as she knows I would not do that to anyone else and makes her feel special"

This is what a young director, whose movie released this week, has to say about his wife and his relationship with her. It could be the result of a troubled childhood, misguided ideas about marriage and relationships or just plain chauvinism. I wonder how long such a marriage would last.

Why do human beings think that venting anger and aggression is a display of love. Partners in abusive relationships are only deluding themselves if they think that way. Get out and find your peace. Nobody deserves a bully!

4 comments:

Ekta said...

Kaun hai yeh??

Seema Smile said...

That Aashique guy

Ekta said...

What.....t Mohit Suri??

The Wanderer said...

Such a twisted idea of love ! Also, his wife might have low self-esteem. How sad to be in such a marriage.