Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Since a lot of unexpected reactions are happening before my next embryo transfer can happen, the doctor told me not to take any OTC medication without first consulting her. I never do.

However since the past two days I am suffering from severe headache. The symptoms are all like migraine. I consulted my gynaec's assistant and she has said she will get back to me about what I should do. I have read that taking contraceptive pills during migraine attacks could increase the risk of strokes. Since I am on a pill, I am scared. Hope it's not serious, but this one sided headache just wouldn't go away. The doctor said it's safe to take an analgesic tablet. I had taken crocin, but that doesn't help much. Need to take Crocin pain-relief if it gets worse.

Will try and sleep it off after lunch.

4 comments:

The Wanderer said...

There's this tablet called Migranil. It works very well for my friend who suffers from migraine. Also, for long-term, my friend tried light yoga exercises each morning and the migraine instances reduced greatly. But, before trying ANYthing anybody suggests, talk to your Doc first. Hope you get relief quickly.

Seema Smile said...

I did talk to the doc finally. Her assistant was reluctantly to put me through so I had to threaten her. She changed the doses of my pill. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll get some relief. Else I'll have to consult a GP.

The Wanderer said...

Hope the headache is gone and you are feeling better...

Seema Smile said...

It turned out to be a badly blocked sinus. Will have to see and ENT to get it cleared.