Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hug the old and welcome the new

*Phew* Finally this year is getting over. There were a lot of depressing times both personal and external. But I would like to focus on the fun times for the next couple of days.
This year Chrys and I did a lot of travelling. There were so many wonderful memories inspite of some hiccups (like travel sickness, maniacal driving by chauffeurs and diversion of flights). We visited Mashobra in Simla, Lonavala (several times), the vineyards in Nashik and Ashtamudi in Kerala. Even within Mumbai we discovered new places to eat at and made a lot of new friends.
As we inch towards the 7-year (itch?) mark in our relationship, I believe our bond has grown stronger. We understand each other better and I am more and more in love with this man each day :)
Happy new year my dear and cheers to many many more years of togetherness and fun :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wishing you a Very Happy New Year!!