Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How much is two much?

There is this really fat lady that attends my Zumba class. She is extremely lazy and makes half-hearted efforts at performing the steps and almost after each song, plonks herself on the floor. The trainer always advises her not to sit down as she might suddenly feel faint, but she wouldn't listen always giving some lame reason.
The other day this lady sat down again and the trainer went to her advising her to get up and maybe walk around a bit before the next song. The lady complained loudly, "I had loose motions so I am feeling weak, that is why I am sitting". The trainer was aghast and said politely, "Ok, that's too much information for me. Maybe you shouldn't have come today". The lady continued to complain and the trainer laughingly said, "Now you are just mumbling".
A few seconds later we all started dancing to a song and this lady got up and made some faces and started dancing. A minute into the song she screamed, "Excuse me! I need to go!" and made the two sign with her fingers and ran away.
Ewww!

4 comments:

Ekta said...

You always have funny incidents to share :)

Ab theek hai tummy Aunty-ji ka?

Seema Smile said...

I didn't ask. Funny things keep happening around me :)

Ekta said...

I thought she would share this info as well ki ab mera peht theek hai. TMI

The Wanderer said...

:)))))